The main aim and objective of the society is to work for empowering the young people (students) from the weaker section of the society in the following way:
- a) To help the youngsters (students) in choosing the right courses, colleges and accommodation options for pursuing quality education.
- b) To counsel the students for their career and bringing the students of same area/interests in touch with each other to share the resources and expertise.
- c) To arrange for the resources for the needy students.
- d) To interest and involve the students in the service of society according to their means and available time.
- e) To work towards bringing better health facility and clean environment for the students and community.
- f) To work for the educational and cultural progress of the students/people.
In addition, the Society would work towards the economic, social and intellectual empowerment of the community.
It is understood that this is a multifarious task and would necessarily involve efforts in many directions like, but not limited to, the following:
- • promoting literacy,
- • providing better health,
- • enabling individuals with skills, techniques, and technology to promote self-help groups and generate employment opportunities,
- • motivating individuals be aware of and fight for their rights as citizens of the country and
- • providing technical skills to work for the society and nation.